Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Nimmo

I recently found out that a long time favorite of mine has recently started his own Youtube channel. So I immediately went to his channel and subscribed, as should you. Nimmo is an eclectic musical genius that uses his brand of music to communicate to God-knows-who, but I love it.  He is an electro, DJ, composer, collage artist using every kind of music ranging from hip-hop, reggae, and soul to punk rock, death metal and electro clash. Very reminiscent of two of my other favorites, DJ Shadow and Amon Tobin, but still on a completely different wave length. While the videos he presents are simple (for now), it really is all about the music. So log on, subscribe, and listen to the future. Listen to my brother, I love my brother, the genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment